Monday, November 12, 2012

Beauty Pick: Make Up For Ever Super Lip Gloss

I started using Make Up For Ever Super Lip Gloss last week when I realized that lipstick wasn't fitting into my lazy beauty routine. You can wear Chanel Rouge Coco all you want so long as you carry a compact in your purse and know how to fend lipstick off of your teeth, but having a good gloss in your purse takes you from bland to beautiful with little more than a twist of the lid. Right now I am loving on Make Up Forever's gloss in Beige 1. It's a sparkling rosy nude that makes my lips look fuller than Rachel Barry's on the latest season of Glee. And it has a yummy smell, kind of a vanilla floral. I highly recommend it, although Sean has aired his grievances against the sticky kisses I give him when I wear it. He's tough and can deal, though, cause this lip gloss isn't going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment