Thursday, June 9, 2011

I did my nails today.

It was bright and sunny out this afternoon, so Maura and I dragged all of our manicure supplies outside and did our nails on our front deck. I used a sparkly mermaid green with a white nail on each hand, and Maura painted one of her hands bright orange and the other bright yellow. We are short a camera right now, so please use this high quality Photo Booth picture as a reference. Also, my hand isn't very photogenic, so I'm really putting myself out there for ya'all :p



I love how nail polish can add personality and class to any ensemble. And it's amazing how many different ways are out there to set your lacquered nails apart. I've been finding some lovely inspiration on We Heart It lately, and I think it deserves your attention.










Pick strong opaque colors and don't be afraid to mix and match. Also, a little bit of sparkle can go a long way. And if you're like me, the glossier the polish, the better. I hope you're enjoying the gorgeous weather today. A ton of love to the lot of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment